Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 02, 2024, 03:10:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: all Sounds were silent  (Read 3964 times)
gekajust
« on: January 21, 2009, 07:00:39 pm »

I'm new in this forum and new in mastering flashing to my LOvely e398 but the problem has arised before i got he result. I tried to flash my phone from BL O7.DO sw R372__C1R to R373__49R, the problem was the connection was not good between E398 and PC so my phone was dead could no be used. I tried to force booloader and Flashed it with one of the Monsterpacks. it was cool, I've done it but the sound is not good as what it sounds in this forum. It is almost can  not be heard like silent but the level of volume was already 7, I attempted also change it wit another speaker but the result was Zero,I Knew nothing obout this anybody can help me?thanks before 
mfhrdnsw03
Really experienced

Love n Peace Save the Earth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 09:00:36 pm »

fiash with another MP?
or change the gaintable?

Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
What lies beyond
And what lay before?
Is anything certain in life?
gekajust
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 09:23:34 pm »

evry I Flashed by another MP, the sounds doesn't appear, its already 5 times I Flashed. thanks for the the suggestions

Regards
gekajust
ur friend from BALI 
ade_chemical
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 06:59:50 am »

try to use the headset first. if u can hear the sound, the prblm maybe on ur speakr bro.. keep trying bro! e398 is never die:
regard from jogja.. hehe
gekajust
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 07:27:32 am »

I can hear the the voice by its speaker both the headset and external speaker however its  like silent, when my ear was getting close  to the speaker, i can hear but just little voice come through the speaker..thanks guys

MATRICE
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 07:48:50 am »

b4 ur flash.can u hear ur speaker?
after ur flash.ur sound gonna be silent.
is ur case
what mp that u ur use?
answer my question 1st.and i will try 2 help u?
ade_chemical
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 04:36:15 pm »

yea, maybe u need to turn off your vibe sync.. i found that some mp sound is bad when u turn on the vibe.. even u change the gt pt
MATRICE
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 07:22:53 pm »

its happen in rockmantic series.the maker not like vibe sync it cause from param_table.try to change or edit ur param table.use moto sound or ur mobile with synerj tools
gekajust
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 08:27:02 pm »

its already fixed, flash backup from the originil file, then i flash again with another MP, thank you for a lot of suggesstions
argetlam
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 06:36:54 pm »

wew. i just remember that i ever had this problem too. and i found that its bcoz the main volume in param/gain( i forgot which one) is edited tooo laugh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting