Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 03, 2024, 09:46:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sending loader failed. Help...!!!  (Read 6667 times)
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2007, 04:58:07 am »

Guys, please help me.

My friend gave me his dead E398. It's still can be detected by FB and MFF. But when I try to flash it, "sending loader failed" message always shown and flashing proccess is stop. Any one has the same problem before?

I've tried everything I knew to revive it, but still not success. This is the first death phone that I can't revive. Sad

- When I place the battery (I use full charged battery ofcourse), the phone is directly detected by FB and MFF but the phone's screen shows nothing.
- I've tried to do force boot many times but failed.
- I've tried to repair the PDS using MotRepStudio but failed. My friend doesn't have PDS backup.
- I've tried to do test point, erase all memories using ramldr, and flashing new boot loader but still not success.

Please don't ask me to search for previous posts about reviving dead phone. I've tried all those methods and still got no luck. :'(

Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 05:12:05 am »

I had got into the "sending loader failed" situation twice before.. Both times,forcebooting helped me..

EOG
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 05:12:21 am »

Do this https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=741.msg3182#msg3182
Erase moemory using RamLDR
Send binary(by RamLDR) and select CG8 file
Force bootloader
Falsh 42R_for_all
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 05:51:22 am »

@ EOG
I've done that before. But still not working :'(
Any other suggest?

EOG
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 05:58:55 am »

Erase memory and send all CG's one by one(usind send binary) and than try to turn it on. Remember about ofsets
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 06:07:27 am »

Erase memory and send all CG's one by one(usind send binary) and than try to turn it on. Remember about ofsets
The problem is I can't send any binary file to the phone. I only can get ACK ERASE, but if I try to upload binary files, the proccess stops

EOG
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 08:10:10 am »

To make RamLDR work it has to send simple loader. I supose that you use RamLDR IMPROVED that has "connect" buttorn it sends simple loader and thats why it is able to erase memory this loader is able to send binary files and in theory it can send all MP by binary(remembering ofsets) this should work. I do not know why standart loader cannot be send try send standart loader by RamLDR. to do this take loader from MP. change it name to ldr.bin and put in ramldr folder thna press connect if it works that should do the trick with sending loader by fb or mff
_am_
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 09:15:14 am »

yup even i had the same problem,
do as EOG has written above, and hope your phone comes back to life (coz by the same way my phone in alive again.)
all the best. Smiley
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 07:11:39 pm »

@ EOG
Thanks for all your help. I've done that too, but still doesn't work.

I've tried to use both RAMLDR_SpecialRepair_Kit and RAMLDR_IMPROVED, but still not working.
The strange thing is why the phone is directly detected by PC when I insert the battery?
All dead phones that I revive before only can be detected by PC after I do force boot or test point.

I guess I have to give up on this one :'(

motomaniacs
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 07:21:04 pm »

@are_goenk
please make sure your battery is full charge masta
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 10:22:23 pm »

please make sure your battery is full charge masta
Thanks for your advise masta Rakai. Smiley
I always use full charged battery to revive a dead phone. I'm sure the battery is full charged because I use other phone to charge the battery.

error398
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2007, 11:54:33 pm »

@are_goenk
this is the problem that i tell u before.. i cannot revive my phone..
the phone is connected.. but i cannot flash it.. the way i do is.. i usr MRS to repair and flash it using RSDLite/MFF.. and its work, after that the problem is cannot enter the bootloader.. so u tell me that use previous backup and restore it.. so i am succesfull to revive my phone..
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 01:30:23 am »

@ Raunamaxtor
I think the biggest problem is I can`t send any binary file to the phone. The phone memory can be erased but can`t be written.
I`ve tried to repair the PDS many times but failed.
and the worst thing is my friend didn`t make any backup from his phone before he modified it.
I don`t know what he has done to his phone either. He just ask me to revive his dead phone but he doesn`t tell me what he has done. Before asking my help, he has asked someone else to revive it.
So, I better give up on this one Cheesy

error398
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 09:07:35 pm »

erm.. weird, if he did not modding his phone yet.. maybe its hardware problem.. if is still under warranty, just send to service centre..
huatz84
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 03:57:58 am »

U need hardware repair for this situation....My friend's E398 ever had this problem. Then,he sent it to service and he told me that the technician just blowed his phone using some kind of hot blower and then it came back to life..The technician just move the IC a lil bit.After reborn,he gave his phone back to me and I just flash it with E398 mp and succeeded....
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting