Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 03, 2024, 11:04:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A603NK v.2  (Read 62008 times)
ibrohim
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2007, 11:11:46 pm »

@are_goenk
i have looked for the tutorial. But i can't find it anywhere. Would you share me the link of tutorial and the tool to patch?
thanx.
motomaniacs
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2007, 07:51:53 am »

try look at www.e398mod.com for the tutorial....
i think it was there
abdu616
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2007, 11:52:48 am »

hey guyz..how can we disable sms delivery report....not mms but sms
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2007, 05:45:40 pm »

@ ibrohim
I used to do it manually. But you can try THIS great converter made by montox.

@ abdu616
It`s very simple.
Before you send your message, press MENU, select Message options, change the delivery report option to No, and then press done.
The delivery report will be disable until you enable it again.

ibrohim
« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2007, 11:55:04 pm »

@are_goenk,
that's so great man! Today i just get it's CG2 to flash it moto my rokr. And it works well. Then you give me this way. I will do it, manually if I have more time. GoenK, I am exited of this your. Go ahead man!
ibrohim
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2007, 07:57:20 am »

Hey, one more question. How to edit the LanguagePack that has multifont and add it with another font?
motomaniacs
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2007, 07:44:31 pm »

try search the tutorial in this forum
antonop
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2007, 12:25:35 am »

hi,bro!im from indonesian too!great MP u made....im wondering how to add language option in your MP?coz i cant find Germany language there...help me how...or gimme the url for the tutorial...thx b4
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2007, 12:55:06 am »

Hey, one more question. How to edit the LanguagePack that has multifont and add it with another font?
You can edit and replace the fonts with others using MotoLangEditor 2.2.

hi,bro!im from indonesian too!great MP u made....im wondering how to add language option in your MP?coz i cant find Germany language there...help me how...or gimme the url for the tutorial...thx b4
Just split the CG4 from MP, open it using MotoLangEditor and add the language that you want to be added to CG4.

Please search tutorial about editing LP and multifonts LP for details  Smiley Smiley

antonop
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2007, 02:13:00 am »

thx,bro!i'll try it later!1 more question....is that rite that volume level is not as loud as other MPs?b4, i used CosMoto MP....the volume level is relatively normal...when i compare the volume level...yr Mp is really lower than cosmoto!

for ex i usually set my volume level to 1...its already loud enough for sms or call..but when i set 1 volume level in yr Mp...its not as loud as b4...can u tell me how to fix it?

thx
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2007, 02:51:13 am »

@ antonop
If you want a louder volume, just replace the GT (gain table) with a louder GT such as Sysmaster`s gaintable  Smiley Smiley

error398
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2007, 02:59:04 am »

thx,bro!i'll try it later!1 more question....is that rite that volume level is not as loud as other MPs?b4, i used CosMoto MP....the volume level is relatively normal...when i compare the volume level...yr Mp is really lower than cosmoto!

for ex i usually set my volume level to 1...its already loud enough for sms or call..but when i set 1 volume level in yr Mp...its not as loud as b4...can u tell me how to fix it?

thx

@antonop
For ur in4mation, Aregoenk is Romantic person..Grin so his MP are so romantic.. if u want loud enough.. u just replace any Gain table u like.. use P2ktools to save GT

Am i right Aregoenk?  Cheesy Wink
antonop
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2007, 07:02:18 am »

hahah!is that rite?Cheesy well....i know that method, b changing GT....can i do it also through sinej tools?can u tell m the secret of that tools, specially in sound setting
zylaq
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2007, 01:53:34 pm »

I have very strange problem... I can't call to anyone... Phone just STOPs when i dial some numer and when i hit green button.
(I'm from Poland). Mot e398

PS. The same situation was when i flash my phone to Symphony
error398
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2007, 02:48:19 am »

maybe ur button was hang.. try to cleanup first..
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting