Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 14, 2024, 10:25:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Linux/MPKG pros please help  (Read 8033 times)
Diamond
« on: July 23, 2007, 07:03:14 am »

Can linux pros makes us a MPKG program which can force the sound out into the hedphone or speaker because some of us have the same problem which is when we connect E2 to most of the speakers and some of the headphones, the sound just comes out of the E2 speaker which means that it doesn't recognise the speaker/headphones
Taurnil
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 07:55:21 am »

E2 doesn't recognize some headphones / stereos because of his output impedance. I don't know how to force the sound output to speaker or headphones... so, you can use a stereo splitter for now, while we discover how to do this Wink
dixize
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 10:45:43 pm »

the sound is really good,bur t think linux is very hard and I don't know it which it accepts to other keyboards!!!who konw???reply me!!
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 11:26:42 pm »

the sound is really good,bur t think linux is very hard and I don't know it which it accepts to other keyboards!!!who konw???reply me!!

I do not understand your question sorry

Diamond
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 07:22:22 pm »

Can you make a program which can choose the output between the 3.5mm and the E2 speaker or there is also a problem that you hae just said
spacebar
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 01:42:28 am »

Can you make a program which can choose the output between the 3.5mm and the E2 speaker or there is also a problem that you hae just said

its already there.. just switch to phone speaker and vice versa from the option menu. hth..
Diamond
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 05:46:24 am »

I don't understand what you mean   Can you please explain it again
THRCKR
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 03:39:59 pm »

the steps that put to you are for selecting between headsets already connected and the speaker of the cellulphone  Cheesy , still is no mpkg that forces the exit
konspirasi
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 07:50:27 am »

Someone at m3 made it work to force output to speaker by adding resistor in rca cable. But thats a hardware not software like u ask for.
yysunny14
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 05:07:06 am »

I do not understand your question sorry

me 2..
ojay
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 07:52:10 pm »

This is a top priority right now on my wishlist for the E2.  There's the possibility of modding cables but if there's a way to force the sound output through the 3.5mm headphone jack with some MPKG software, what's the point and hassle...

dixize seems to be lost, not even a translator can help him.
frankiehast
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 10:45:25 pm »

whats the point of this thread anyway. This phone was carefully engineered...wake up la..what can u noobs do, i agree with you ojay....there is no point at all
konspirasi
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 02:19:06 am »

May i ask bout e2 max impedance? I know its 32 ohm max, but if we do cable modding n force it to 60 ohm like koss ksc55 will it damage the phone or not? N if not how does will it sound? Anybody has tried this?
Thx before 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting