Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 18, 2024, 05:07:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who wants the messaging bug fix?
I want it badly!!! =DD - 8 (53.3%)
It would be nice if you release it... (: - 5 (33.3%)
No thanks. I do not face the problem. (: - 2 (13.3%)
I hate the e2Revival Project. <.< - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [BETA] e2Revival Firmware  (Read 102429 times)
zjole
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2008, 05:53:49 am »

@Pizzadox619
Kaleidoscope features are already available in Only You V3,on which the revival firmware is based.

There's a excellent java text viewer called anyview.Check it out in the phone software section.Wink

But so far as I know there's no text editor yet.
arctu
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2008, 06:00:09 am »

text editor -> opera mini or ask keaglez.. he create scripts on phone. (:

P.S: i'll be on hiatus starting tomorrow.
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2008, 07:19:25 am »

LOL Moby Explorer is the best for java text editor... But some times i used the Opera Mini and Text Editor (java)... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Btw i think its possible to make a text viewer with showRadio, btw our Opera is also a good text viewer... For text editor, its possible too...but not with show*...need a native one... Interested to make one, arctu? Smiley hehe...

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

arctu
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2008, 03:16:37 am »

@keaglez
If its possible, I've would have made one. (:
But as the SDK is right now, it's impossible for me. We don't have access to (multi) line edit, or the rich text widget. So, for now, people need to depend on (slow) java for editing text.
pizzadox619
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2008, 04:38:49 am »

@zjole
i like that kaleid features. but i don't like bug when i type sms & want delete.

text editor is very important for me.
& *.txt open with that text editor (like notepad in windows, so we can live edit) not open with browser.
arctu
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2008, 05:31:49 am »

alright guys, i will be working on this project only on weekends and that is if i'm free...
so..

update:
+ managed to integrate all applications to /usr/SYSqtapp/rokrRevival
+ meaning.. rokrCP utilities is located in this directory
+ missing app: apmd changer

anyone can help me find a good apmd changer? or perhaps, keaglez can you make one?
also, keaglez, can you make and "autorun" script that takes argument and check if the corresponding autorun scripts is available and then activate the autorun in autorun.txt.
zjole
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2008, 08:04:24 am »

Hi,arctu.Take your time.Smiley
Have you been building the firmware yourself?In fact,I've been waiting for you and keaglez to fininsh the apps and send them to me.I'm ready.Wink

oh,I'll see If I can do anything with the apmd changer.Smiley
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2008, 12:48:43 pm »

alright guys, i will be working on this project only on weekends and that is if i'm free...
so..

update:
+ managed to integrate all applications to /usr/SYSqtapp/rokrRevival
+ meaning.. rokrCP utilities is located in this directory
+ missing app: apmd changer

anyone can help me find a good apmd changer? or perhaps, keaglez can you make one?
also, keaglez, can you make and "autorun" script that takes argument and check if the corresponding autorun scripts is available and then activate the autorun in autorun.txt.
The best apmd changer for me is the 2.0 by DDSH... Smiley I think to use the preconfigured apmd then let user choose is the best way... Btw i dont really get about the autorun one...gimme more explanation please...

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

arctu
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2008, 06:45:25 pm »

(I'm posting this from school... I'll be dead if they found out. =p)

@zjole
Yeah, somewhat, I'm filling missing spaces for rokrRevival on my free time. Please do! I was thinking of a preconfigured apmd like keaglez said. However, what can we do about voltage? Some people run at slower speed to save battery... I think you know what I mean.. hehe

@keaglez
What I meant was.. you create "autorun.lin" script. Then a user or dev simply has to do "autorun.lin add SwapFile". The "autorun.lin" will check if the corresponding autorun script is available (in this case SwapFile.lin). If available, then add the autorun command in /ezxlocal/autorun.txt like what your autorun_manager do. Am I clear? (:

borndead
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2008, 11:58:42 pm »

I can help in the testing and translated into Russian language.
soccerholic
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2008, 01:02:47 am »

hey arctu, I wonder if you can activate "bass boost" in E2 default player so that it can be great same as rockbox
arctu
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2008, 01:08:05 am »

I'm not a FW expert. Just a qt programmer. (:
For that, zjole, can you answer it?
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2008, 01:39:31 am »

@keaglez
What I meant was.. you create "autorun.lin" script. Then a user or dev simply has to do "autorun.lin add SwapFile". The "autorun.lin" will check if the corresponding autorun script is available (in this case SwapFile.lin). If available, then add the autorun command in /ezxlocal/autorun.txt like what your autorun_manager do. Am I clear? (:
Emmm...hmmm... Let my small brain think...... So...the autorun.lin is a script for checking and deal with command line argument...isnt it?

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

arctu
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2008, 03:32:26 am »

Well, simply speaking.. autorun.lin is something that activates or deactivates an autorun in /ezxlocal/autorun.txt through commandline.
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2008, 04:31:51 am »

So same with the autorun manager but use command line...i will make one tonight... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting