Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 02, 2024, 10:00:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My E2 failed to charge and connect after flash  (Read 4141 times)
dunia.gs
« on: October 12, 2008, 11:43:44 pm »

help me please, every time i try to charge using computer only the voice ley light on and after several minutes its enter usual charging screen but after that its off again.....??

Well?? why nobody help me.........
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 02:05:59 am by dunia.gs » Logged
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 02:54:11 am »

that's because you're battery is just too low to be charged by the computer usb, use your charger instead, that will solve your problem, charge until it's full before you reuse it again

dunia.gs
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 05:48:15 pm »

thanks for your info, i'm sorry i guess i just panic and that moment i dont have my charger, well maybe thats why i'm a newbie. thanks once again.
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 09:58:57 am »

yup, you're welcome, when i was a newbie, i brought my E2 to the service center because of that problem, can you imagine what i look like when i was told that the problem is just a dying battery?Huh?

dunia.gs
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 05:46:39 pm »

lol....

but now i have another problem, when i connected my phone in memory card mode i can not copy/paste any file on it.
aku46
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 09:09:21 pm »

maybe u lock the memory card. try look at the side of ur sd adapter. there is lock switch.
silentsnow31802
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 11:05:25 pm »

I had a similar problem. I was trying to put music straight onto the card and it would stop after a certain number of files. I put the files in a folder and problem solved.
dunia.gs
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 01:35:39 am »

i solved it, i formated it again!!!
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 04:48:37 am »

well usually it just the memory card problem. don't always eject-insert your SD card too often, since it will cause the connector in E2 to hard to read the card, and sometimes it wants you to format it, even though the card is fine.... i already got mine like that, it's quite hard to read my card

dunia.gs
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2008, 11:08:50 pm »

is it different between E1 and E2 in memory card format... because my e2 can read MC from E1.
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 09:43:19 am »

nope, since E2 can read SD card, and most of transflash (MicroSD, used in E1) sold with a SD connector, you could easily use it, the system file is still Fat, and after you mod it, you can use ext2 partition and swap one

exeter
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2008, 12:38:44 pm »

help me please, every time i try to charge using computer only the voice ley light on and after several minutes its enter usual charging screen but after that its off again.....??

Well?? why nobody help me.........

The battery is dead, it have does'nt charge enough to activate the phone in the "plane mode", you could not guess?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting