Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 15, 2024, 08:17:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about patches and a few options in the phone.  (Read 2234 times)
spkleader
« on: August 03, 2009, 02:47:28 pm »

Oh well, it's me again! Smiley

Anyone can provide me a explanation about a few patches?
All patches are for 49R (Note, I already applied this patches and notice they aren't working or nothing was changed)

Flashlight #+# = It's pretty obvious its supposedly to turn on the flash light by pressing # + # but WHERE and HOW? - It doesn't work?
Change in the order of the menu of the melody = what it exactly change?

Also, I tried to use the autokeypad lock... when I try to apply it using Flash&Backup 3.0.7 is says "Read beyond end of file."
Anyone know how to fix this issue?

And now about this patches (I didn't applied those)
- Change zoom
- Change menu sound, pic, video
- Failure MCMR
- File_WAP49
- Unlock_all_seem <=- It's of any utility on a Rokr E1 with 0A.02 loader?

Now for a few options in the phone...

- My phone have a CHAT option in the Tools menu. When I use it, it presents me a message "New Chat" then I press "new chat" and it goes back to the Tools menu. ow to use it properly?
- Again in the Tools menu, the item Activation List. It always says "Empty list". What it do?

Thank you!!!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 03:52:52 pm by spkleader » Logged
PackPunk
Cool guy
PHD modder

ROKR User (Not the zombie)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 04:30:20 pm »

Flashlight #+# = It's pretty obvious its supposedly to turn on the flash light by pressing # + # but WHERE and HOW? - It doesn't work?
It should be work on the desktop

Change in the order of the menu of the melody = what it exactly change?
AFAIK, it will change the menu on the Multimedia-Sound. In some case, you need to mark (0) on the files if you want to send over BT Wink CMIIW

Also, I tried to use the autokeypad lock... when I try to apply it using Flash&Backup 3.0.7 is says "Read beyond end of file."
Anyone know how to fix this issue?
It because the address of CG1 is not suitable with the patch, if you patch your CG1 from your backup (by FB3), you have to uncheck "cut empty bytes...."

And now about this patches (I didn't applied those)
- Change zoom
It will change zoom option on your camera Wink

- Change menu sound, pic, video
Same as "Change in the order of the menu of the melody", but not only on melody but also on video and picture Wink

- Failure MCMR
It will disable your Master Clear and Master Reset, trust me you wont need this MCMR cuz if you do MC/MR on your phone's mod, it will remove all file (include your skins)

- File_WAP49
"Open or not the files received by WAP (925 bit 32sima) - Setting up your browser instead - Download Buffer (need rebut)", google translate it Tongue

- Unlock_all_seem <=- It's of any utility on a Rokr E1 with 0A.02 loader?

Now for a few options in the phone...

- My phone have a CHAT option in the Tools menu. When I use it, it presents me a message "New Chat" then I press "new chat" and it goes back to the Tools menu. ow to use it properly?

- Again in the Tools menu, the item Activation List. It always says "Empty list". What it do?

E398
ROKR E1
ROKR E8
Plants vs. Zombies
spkleader
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 05:29:17 am »

Activation List
If you try to play a copyrighted file, it might ask you to download a license. Some licenses only let you play a file for a certain number of times or days. You cannot send, copy, or change copyrighted files. For example, a license may allow you to play the content of your download 5 times or use the content for 3 days before it expires. To activate downloaded copyrighted files you use ACTIVATION LIST.

Found it Cheesy
PackPunk
Cool guy
PHD modder

ROKR User (Not the zombie)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 08:47:17 am »

Smiley ++

E398
ROKR E1
ROKR E8
Plants vs. Zombies