Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 02, 2024, 10:33:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: E2Snes9X  (Read 39834 times)
glodos
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2007, 12:16:22 pm »

NES emu cannot
i don't know why but Nes emulators in java can't play sound...only symbian versions have this feature....maybe when somebody would make EzxNES or something xD, then sound will play but when we have SNES emulator i think NES isn't necessary ;]
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2007, 03:21:28 pm »

Its Robotrek time!!!!!!!!!, funny how a SNES emu for E2 can emulate sound when a NES emu cannot, LOL.
The answer is because NES emu is java and SNES emu is mpkg.. Its the different.. The java is made to work on all phone, so some phone wont work well, also that java wont have as many feature and performance as mpkg had.. And the mpkg is made to work only in linux phone.. So every features will work..

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

CyberPunk
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2007, 07:19:03 pm »

Yeah, I'll wait for MAME, NES and GBC!

fullspeed... pokemon... wonderboy... battle city... city connection... urban champion... aaahhh :nostalgia:

I think nothing is never enough for us the human beings Tongue we always want more and more.
yashirotcm
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2007, 10:31:59 am »

Quote from: keaglez
The answer is because NES emu is java and SNES emu is mpkg.. Its the different.. The java is made to work on all phone, so some phone wont work well, also that java wont have as many feature and performance as mpkg had.. And the mpkg is made to work only in linux phone.. So every features will work..

Then we could assume that there could be a way to make a NES MPKG emlator right? is there any out yet?
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2007, 11:32:50 am »

Yes, but when we got SNES, do you think we still need NES? SNES is much better.. Grin

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Taurnil
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2007, 02:27:44 pm »

I agree with keaglez.
Anyways, a gb/gbc emulator would be fun....
gba may be hard to emulate... E2 needs more ram. Swap helps, but it won't never be the same.
CyberPunk
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2007, 06:25:16 pm »

For me, it is necesary. NES and SNES are two completely different systems. like saying "You don't need breakfast when you can have dinner". I think I'd prefer a NES emulator rather than SNES, because:

1- I had a Famicom, and that marked my infance too much (yeah, geek since a baby xD)
2- ...and never had a SNES, but anyway I hardly wanted one, and I never forgot super mario world in my cousin's snes (but e2's snes emu isn't fullspeed, and not too comfortable to play because of too many buttons)
3- NES would be fullspeed, and it makes me remember good ol' times...

Well, that's just MY PERSONAL point of view.
nearfunny
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2007, 09:44:56 pm »

help me plz

i had installed on sd and copy the game to folder e2mux, but there's no game display on E2Snes9X, or nothing happen

why
Taurnil
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2007, 09:52:01 pm »

c'mon.... just read the first post carefully.
copy the roms here:
/mmc/mmca1/E2muX/Snes/*****
or
x:\E2muX\Snes\*****
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2007, 10:57:21 pm »

For the next discussion of porting another emu, we can discuss here https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=643.0

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

nearfunny
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2007, 11:54:30 pm »

c'mon.... just read the first post carefully.
copy the roms here:
/mmc/mmca1/E2muX/Snes/*****
or
x:\E2muX\Snes\*****

great...

thanks taurnil
sjj
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2007, 01:36:10 am »

Added a link for the source code for other developers to add more features to the emulator....
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2007, 08:30:50 am »

since the snes emulator is success,will the GBA emulator project be continued?or it is cancelled? ???just asking.....i wanna play pokemon...... Wink
Taurnil
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2007, 09:38:31 am »

Added a link for the source code for other developers to add more features to the emulator....
I got source code from lasly some days ago, I was gonna post it... but you did it first xD
that will be pretty useful.

I already know C/C++ programming, but I'm a total n00b @ linux programming... will be fun to study this stuff, now that my grade thesis is made and I'll have more free time Wink
huatz84
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2007, 06:07:27 pm »

Our E2's keypad is so small that I always mispressed.I've played SNes in my E680 and it's more comfortable than playing with my E2.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting