Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 20, 2024, 11:24:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rokr E2 bluetooth  (Read 10485 times)
Dethklok
« on: August 16, 2007, 10:03:16 pm »

well Im new ok... yes, so I've recently flash my new Rokr E2 and I didn't seem to have any problem but this I've notice that I can not use my bluetooth stereo headphones, what happen, does somebody know what to do, is this normal after flashing, the phone doesn't recognize the headphones I've try to so many times, Im about to cry right now...

Did it happen to someone else, what do I do?
GeozTsai
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 10:05:18 pm »

try katze 2 or katze 3 48p
Dethklok
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 04:25:54 pm »

I had 48p Ultimate Rokr, then I got katze 2 46p, and it came with some 48p stock FW, did it happen to you? is it because of that?, can you use your headphones at all? Huh?
andrei
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 07:46:30 pm »

what kind of ur bluetooth stereo is?
i've been use moto HT820 without any problem. Wink
don't be so sad bro  Smiley
Dethklok
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 04:26:54 am »

for sure man, that's the one, I have the same ones that came with my E2 and I just bought it, and I feel like crap just for flashing, I've already use them before with no problem, now I dont know what did I do wrong... I need help somebody
huatz84
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 07:18:53 pm »

I'm using Rokr Ultimate and Motorola S705 bluetooth headset.I could pair my headset wit my phone and no problem pairing.I think it's not a firmware issues.
Darkslider
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 03:24:11 am »

I have HT820 too
maybe you just should rediscover HT820
hold left button,about 10 seconds(until HT820 will light),and discover headphones with E2,then pair
coz now there is no HT820 in bluetooth list on E2,so they wont autopair before you find them again in new firmware
error398
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 10:32:20 pm »

gimme instruction how to connect stereo bluetooth on E2??
Dethklok
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 05:35:33 pm »

"Darkslider" I've already try to rediscover the headphones, That's what I've been doing since I got this problem, the problem is that the phone seems not to recognize them, I mean, obviously they ain't there one the list no more, so please focus, the thing is they can not be found or at list looks like they cant be found when I try to find headphones with the bluetooth and remember I've already use them before flashing... so what happened? what is the problem, how do I fix it?
andrei
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 06:58:41 pm »

have u try to connect (ur E2 or ur HT820 with other Phone?)
one of them has a trouble  Huh?
Dethklok
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 09:56:28 pm »

have u try to connect (ur E2 or ur HT820 with other Phone?)
one of them has a trouble  Huh?

I did try, I have connected it and synchronous successfuly with other cellphones, with no problem, now the headphones only with the E2, I've try with a Rokr E1 and a nokia 6275 and nothing, could it be that my HT820 need to be fix, I've already try not too long ago before flashing and they were fine, what could it be?!!!
Dethklok
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 03:55:54 pm »

Well, it's been a while since I've post this question, and it still without an answer,    
I have not been able to re-connect my headphones to my E2, or any other computer or cellphone, I've officially given up, I don't know what's wrong with my HT820, they were fine before flashing, just after flashing they just wont work any more, I seek for help, anyone who knows how to fix this, or what is it that went wrong, I will Appreciate it very much, please answer anyone who maybe had a similar problem
Dethklok
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 01:02:29 pm »

Well, it's been a while since I've post this question, and it still without an answer,    
I have not been able to re-connect my headphones to my E2, or any other computer or cellphone, I've officially given up, I don't know what's wrong with my HT820, they were fine before flashing, just after flashing they just wont work any more, I seek for help, anyone who knows how to fix this, or what is it that went wrong, I will Appreciate it very much, please answer anyone who maybe had a similar problem

HELP DAMN IT, HELP!!, A MISS MY BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES, WHAT CAN I DO!!!!!
konspirasi
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 09:33:10 pm »

You may flash the latest stock f/w n re-detect it again.
Tell us again n chill out dude xD
Dethklok
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2007, 11:14:01 pm »

Wich one is the lates f/w, would katze3 4p do the trick?, I use to have 48p stock before 46p katze2, so I guess I'll try...  Undecided
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting