Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 05, 2024, 10:37:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, i need some quick seem help please  (Read 3267 times)
daha2002
« on: April 07, 2009, 07:22:05 am »

Hi, i just found my OLD e398 hiding under the bed, i havent used it for a VERY long time, and i decided to give it a try one more time.

Im using StarterXP MP and i have 2 little problems that I KNOW that can be resolved with seem edits (because i remember that someone helped me back then when motomodders.net was alive).

1. How to delete the menu item "Beam" when trying to send a file (ex. take picture>store>send> and the options are "bluetooth" and "beam", and as far as i know, this phone doesnt have IR so, i really need this to go away, it bugs me so much to see that item there.

2. The menu item: ''Send to my Album'', the same as above, its just annoying to have that item there and i dont even know what it is for...

These are 2 little things that can be worked out with a few clicks here and there in seems, but i just cant remeber how (and which are the seems i have to edit )

If you can help me, then please do so, i will be very much thankful!

ps. my english sucksss
jzzz
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 08:00:27 am »

I don't understand about edit it with seem.
But,as far as i know that starter Xp had a tab beam,but it doesn't have function.

My advice,you only need to flash with another MP,too much MP are good in this year,maybe you wanna try?
daha2002
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 08:06:31 am »

There are some seem edits that can be done to hide/eliminate those menu items, i know this because ive done it already 4 years ago, but i cant remember which are they, and i cant go back to see that old post cuz MM is dead.

Ive reflashed my phone to StarterXP because it was my favorite MP of all, and with the current patches its almost perfect (only those 2 little things get in my way).

If anyone can help me please...
esakarim
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 07:03:51 pm »

May be u can set bit of seem 0032  offset 6A bit 4 to 0 for make  Multimedia >  Pictures > Pictures Album set off. Use SEEM CHANGER for do that!

u can see map of seem i398 in my attachment.Goodluck
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 07:31:16 pm by esakarim » Logged
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 01:43:44 am »

nice help esakarim..
++
daha2002
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 07:13:45 am »

thanks for the map, very helpful, i was able to fix the ''my album'' thing, but still nothing on the ''beam'' issue...
PackPunk
Cool guy
PHD modder

ROKR User (Not the zombie)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 03:15:38 pm »

beam, edit seem 0032_0001 offset 1C bit 6 set to 0. Smiley

E398
ROKR E1
ROKR E8
Plants vs. Zombies
Pages: [1]   Go Up