Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 05, 2024, 02:49:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some help. Phone stopped working.  (Read 2250 times)
cmp007
« on: April 18, 2009, 09:01:44 pm »

So I was doing the "update phone" thing from the motorola software update and it got to 50% done and then says Error cannot be completed do these steps. So the blue screen was still on the phone I unplugged the USB and plugged it back up, no luck. So it said turn off the phone and restart it. I did that now it cuts on for 2 seconds and turns off and does it over and over and wont start up. What is the deal and can I fix it or what?

An FYI I never got it connected to p2k tools or anything like that so I never modded it or anything.
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 08:12:00 am »

owh, sorry for your phone, it's because of update failed, if you want to keep your original rokr fw, then bring it to the service center, explain your condition, they will reflash your phone using the original fw, and you won't lose your warranty

But if you want to try it, you could mod it.

cmp007
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 02:08:52 pm »

All I really want is some phone numbers from it. I already have a new phone I just claimed insurance and got a new one but all the numbers I've acquired since last august I dont have. The phone doesn't stay on long enough for the computer to even recognize it so is there a way to flash it or whatever in its condition?
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 06:07:10 pm »

well, it is almost definitely hardware problem, try to fully charged the battery, and while it is charged, you can download some good fw here, like blackstorm, Maxx Series, Tyrano Series, etc, and learn how to flash. but it will only worked if your phone can stand turned on for about 15 minutes, so that you could recover your phone numbers, either using keaglez backup tools, or manually copy the files.

Just try to fully charged your phone and let it on for some times. maybe it's just that battery problem

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting