Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 03, 2024, 10:54:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BT and JAVA  (Read 5643 times)
LVArturs
« on: April 20, 2008, 04:51:08 am »

Well I know that the E398 MOTO cannot send java files through Bluetooth, but what about receiving them (Mobile to Mobile)? I tried to receive a jad or jar file through Bluetooth from my brothers phone Siemens S65 ,but my E398 showed to me a message with this text "Invalid file". So is it possible to receive JAVA from Mobile to Mobile?

P.S. I'm using 42R Anarchy 1.0 MP
MATRICE
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 05:38:19 am »

sure u can send or recieve all file.use patch send through BT.see in thread patch.in default e398 just recieve jar file.go to java install new.can phone or TF
LVArturs
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 06:02:00 am »

Thanks. I'll try that patch.  Wink
yozman
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 06:05:15 am »

well there might be a problem because as far as i know java through bluetooh doesn't work on 42r.i tried it once with several mps but it didn't work.
NiKSY
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 10:32:20 am »

well there might be a problem because as far as i know java through bluetooh doesn't work on 42r.i tried it once with several mps but it didn't work.
Hmmmm! You must be wrong! There is a patchmaker so you can transfer .jar/.jad files... You can send them with MotoCMD... And when receiving..you need the .jar file to install
LVArturs
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 11:26:16 am »

I flashed RGF 5.0 49r, but I still don't get it. How can I send or receive files through BT? When I open properties of a java file there isn't such functions as send or copy or move Sad And one more question... I have installed the elf and the MotoCMD either... From where can I use MotoCMD?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 07:55:34 am by LVArturs » Logged
yozman
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 12:26:33 pm »

@ NIKSY
well the thing is i tried thet a long time ago before the elfs apeared.and yes i used the patchmaker but it didn't work,but that's just me.
@LVAturs
you can see the .jar and .jad files in your video folder on the tf.
if not i think there is a patches folder on the rgf website. it must be there and it also gives all the instructions on how to patch it.
LVArturs
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 06:07:02 am »

Ok. Thanks now I know how to send jar and jad files... But what about receiving? I tried jad and jar files either and I still have one problem - When I receive a java file my phone starts to install the java file but after some time it shows this text "Invalid file"! So what should I do?
mr.e1
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 08:23:51 pm »

you can't install java (*.jad) via bluetoot because jad file just a midp descriptor.
send only *.jar file.
 Wink
LVArturs
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 10:06:22 pm »

But I am receiving jar files! I and the same text ("Invalid file") is showing on jar and jad either!
mr.e1
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2008, 10:33:15 pm »

did you try another java apps/game.
not all java apps/game compatible with E398/E1.
LVArturs
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 05:36:09 am »

Well I sended apps from my phone to another and then from that another phone back to my phone and there is the same problem! (These apps are working!I tested)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting