Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 16, 2024, 11:16:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E2] ZGCC (@ keaglez)  (Read 3865 times)
BlinK_
« on: March 20, 2008, 04:04:19 pm »

Hello everybody. This mainly addresses keaglez, becouse I found in his website, that he dont like to get mails about modding. So I post here.

I posted a comment in keaglez blog. But I figured out, that i will get more attention if I post here.

You mentioned zgcc compiler in your blog. Is it able to compile c and c++ code? How did you manage to install it? Was is present in some MP?

And by any chance you have Terminal Emulator source code?

Thank you for all information.
arctu
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 02:37:01 am »

Yup. zgcc can compile the code. you can find it on the "other" motorola fan forum.

the source can be gotten from freemod.com. But, our phone can't run perl script therefore its hard to compile qt app. Besides that, the source isn't working... After ALOT of modification to get it to compile correctly, the compiled software will make the phone show seg. fault.
BlinK_
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 03:15:23 am »

I believe it is freemod.net

So, terminal emulator needs to be crosscompiled on pc, not compiled on mobile phone...

I will try to find the zgcc there. It is strange that no one mentioned zgcc here. It is such a great tool.
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 07:05:54 am »

The zgcc itself was in motorolafans...u can find it there, in development section... We can run perl and the makefile works, well, however, many of the binary get illegal instruction while run it...for example, the "make" and "moc"... It can compile C well, i have tried compiling sensor program and work... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

arctu
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 04:12:33 pm »

ahh.. YOU CAN RUN PERL?
lols. didn't know that. my mistake.
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 06:40:33 am »

Haha, i have mentioned that in Motorola Fans... The perl from the links given by Taurnil works pretty well...however, just need to change #!/usr/bin/perl to the path i used for perl...

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting