Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 12, 2024, 11:28:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [New MP] Symphony 46R by Montox  (Read 57081 times)
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2007, 09:04:12 am »

Congratz mate Smiley
And of course,iTunes do work..

ferdie_ferds
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2007, 09:48:59 am »

im running into some problems now.. i downloaded i tunes 7.3.2 from the apple website. and when i plug my phone it doesnt appear on the itunes window. do i need to use a lower version of itunes? thanks in advance
ferdie_ferds
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2007, 10:09:44 am »

and also, i used mpt to back up my contacts and calendar. i was able to restore mt calendar, but not my phonebook  Undecided. but im still happy.  Smiley Cheesy
BruceLee
Really experienced

back in bussines

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2007, 10:21:42 am »

congratz!

well i don't know what to say about your itunes... i never downloaded any version of itunes from the apple website but i'm sure you can use the one provided with the MP or any other from this page: http://www.e398mod.com/content/category/7/25/62/
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2007, 07:34:23 pm »

I think iTunes v4.9 works good.. (But why iTunes? You have built in dB creator now). You can download lower versions of softwares at filehippo.com

ferdie_ferds
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2007, 06:11:15 am »

i discovered the db creator when i was exploring my phone. but still thank you. but how do i male a playlist? im sorry if i have no knowledge of the basics. and one last problem that i have is i can't lock my keypad with the menu then "*". but it locks when i press the menu button twice. but it doesn't unlock if i do it again.  Smiley so now, i just lock the phone itself. but i would still like to be able to lock just my keypad. is there anyway i could work around this or did i do something wrong? thanks
ferdie_ferds
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2007, 06:25:47 am »

i just discovered how to unlock my keypad. hahaha. im sorry if i havent been reading. now i just have to figure out how to create a playlist in itunes  Cheesy
BruceLee
Really experienced

back in bussines

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2007, 08:22:05 am »

i'ts very simple. just put your songs in "/b/mobile/audio/" and hit from itunes "Create iTunes DB" or something like this (from its menu).

- Itunes will put in "Playlists" the folders so if you have a folder "/b/mobile/audio/house/" in the "Playlists" section it will apear a "House" playlist.
 - In the albums section you will see the songs organised by the album recorded in ID3 tag.
 - In the artists section you will see the songs organised by the artist recorded in ID3 tag.

But i recomend that you delete itunes and use Media Viewer. It's smaller and faster.
ferdie_ferds
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2007, 03:40:06 am »

uhmm i'm afraid you lost me there. sorry. but thanks. i think ill just stick to playing all the songs for now.  Grin. one more thing. every time i get a new message, the notification always comes up no matter what im doing. even while im writing a new message. is there anyway to undo that? thanks in advance.
napi_n
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2007, 05:11:09 am »

WAAAA.... nice job. look very nice and the software was very99 usefull. now E398 Rock the World Again.. Keep up the good work! E398 4 Life!!!
Montox
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2007, 01:17:34 am »

hmm... i just flash this mp to my e398 , and i just realise that this mp doesn't have any Itap.
can anyone tell me how enable the itap in my hp...?

For adding iTap in langpack, you can do this way:

1. Open any CG4 which contains iTap with MotoLangEditor. Click on Strings tab.
2. Select language which contains iTap. Click String > Save iTap.
3. Open Symphony's CG4. As usual, click on Strings tab.
4. Select language which you want to add iTap.
5. Click Strings > Load iTap, then select iTap file what created in step 2.
6. Save and write CG4 to your phone.

motomaniacs
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2007, 02:36:32 am »

can we vice versa to delete iTap?
BruceLee
Really experienced

back in bussines

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2007, 05:06:32 am »

if you want to delete the itap simply open the cg4 and after selecting the language that you want to edit click on 'Delete iTap', save and flash the cg4
motomaniacs
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2007, 02:49:43 am »

thx
aa theaa
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2007, 12:21:03 am »

i can't show time when i make a call.
already setting: dialling services> in-call setup> in-call timer> display: time, but it wont show up when i make a call.
coz i need to know for how long i've been make a call.
does anyone can help?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting