Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 02, 2024, 02:02:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C980 dead  (Read 6069 times)
chukxx
« on: August 03, 2008, 08:36:35 am »

plz i joined this forum today... willing to stay but i just killed a c980 it doesn't get to bootloader screen plz can sum1 help me.. it was caused by wrong firmware.. but now i have the right one plz ne1 help
chukxx
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 07:28:49 pm »

my pc cant see my phone plz how can i fix it
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 09:51:32 am »

Hello,

If you cannot even enter in bootloader, then you most probably need to do a "testpoint". By simple words it is an electrical shortage of two knots on your phone "motherboard".

Here is how:

« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 09:56:10 am by Exploited » Logged

chukxx
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 06:25:44 pm »

thanx a lot... but the thing is i dont know wat i connect the test point to.. what is meant by ground... and do i see the start moto on the phone or on pc and what is meant by connect USB Cable not repair one.. plz could you help me out
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 09:35:40 am »

"phase" and "ground" - check this words from the electricity lessons.

The "smart moto" is a flashing program. You can use other - like FlashBackup for example. Does not matter. The "not repair USB cable" means exactly your standart USB cable that you use to connect your phone to the computer.

If you really do not know what is described I will suggest you to go to repair shop for a professional

chukxx
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 01:31:49 am »

thanx a lot due... all i'm gona get now is an allen key 2 open da fone i hav all the other materials including the right firmware for the fone, rsd lite flash and backup. p2ktools vs... thanx a lot again.. btw did u get my email...
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 08:11:31 am »

I did but I don't answer e-mails... See I am not "technical support" - even I am admin of the forum I just act like a normal user. We do not sell any products here, so we do not give personal help case by case... Just public discussions and "share help if you can"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting