Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 02, 2024, 10:00:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fatal problems after testpoint...  (Read 3613 times)
anthonyhermawan
New, but not n00b

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2008, 03:27:54 am »

I testpointed my ROKR@E398 ( 07.D0 BL ) when upgrading BL to 0A.02,it was ERR:0x500 ( non-recoverable situation )... I testpointed it succesfully, and MultiFlashFlex detect Secure Blank Neptune LTE,, so far it succeed..
But new problem comes, after testpoint, my bootloader is blank, flash SW is blank, and in P2K Easy Tool v3.9, the program said my BL is 0000... when trying to flash 07.D0.shx bootloader with it, sending loader always failed, erasing memory always failed all, then my phone shutted-down, and cant enter *+# + power  on again... it blank totally... I CAN'T FLASH ANYTHING, FLASH,BOOTLOADER,PDS and other.... my phone refused to be flash with 07.D0,, I'm sure that now my phone doesnt have a bootloader, I think it is corrupt in PDS and BOOT area..
I used Multifalshflex,FB3,Flashbackup 2.62,flashbackup 2.3,RAMLDR for E398 and ROKR ( error when sending RAMLDR ldr_boot.bin, can't reach ACK JUMP, when erasing, the log said ERASE err and my phone shutted-down..),PST flash,P2K Easy Tools,MotoRepStudio full or demo can't flash my phone.. all of above software is not usable anymore...

"AFTER testpointing, my phone can't directly to be flashed by new bootloader... always stucked in sending loader error... check your PDS backup log.. erasing memory only 10% then phone shutted-down again always" Is it possible that the 0A.02 corrupt Bootloader still in my phone flash,because I think, the 0A.02 had been erased totally since testpoint method is done completely...

what happens in my phone? I trying couple of times to testpoint it,but the result is always same, my phone still unflashable again... help.. help.. help
ANY SOlutions any idea... Huh?
thanks for anyhelp.. regards..

Phone: ROKR E1.
Bootloader: 0A.02.
S/W: R373_G_0E.30.DAR.
Flex: Dream A Reality v2.x test 8. DSP: 623BAB00
Batt hold: 1 days 20 hours, active use, calls, messages, some song and opera mini.

2 days 7 hours. Max normal standby use.
st. G!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 07:22:13 am »

can you give some benefits on having an 0A.02 BL?.. it's seem your taking the risk, which i think can be helpful sometimes..

anyway, try to ask from some expert here.. they got something useful!..
farkzlay
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 08:58:19 pm »

many rokr e1's owners wanna downgrade their BL into 07.D0. why you wanna change your BL?

i've read that rokr e1's downgraded won't be able to back into 0A.02. cmiiw
so, i conclude that upgrade BL to 0A.02 tutorial recently not exist.

cmiiw, i'm a newbie here Wink
anthonyhermawan
New, but not n00b

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 05:19:41 am »

yeah.. 0A.02 BL has two benefits according to me...
1) PDS in ROKR is protected since you can't access PDS directly, except you use Random Dualboot file including the Random downgarade ROKR Boot file...
2) Anyflash error may not make phone dead since it should enter in PHONE CODE SIG ERROR or RDL SIG ERROR... it never makes your phone is dead completely like you use 07.D0 bootloader. You will so uncomfortable with Forceboot and Testpointing with fullrisk damage to your physical parts of phone... 0A.02 can't be dead since it has motorola protection called 0TP ( One Time Programmable ) memory which only possible to be written once in a new "blank" IC ROKR flash memory. Any issues also say that although in low-battery, 0A.02 may still be able to flash MP completely... nevertheless, it is just my subjections...

Anyone had succeed to repair this issues?
or
Anyone succeed re-flash 0A.02 well? bypassing the ERROR:0X500, I think the testpointing also not possible to do this since your phone will go off and shutted-down, and trying to restore 0A.02.bin with Falshbackup, and my phone stucked in ERROR:0X500, I believe that there is conflict between PDS, master boot record in E398 flash memory, and with this BL itself.. How to erase all 32MB full without touching PDS and BOOT AREA?? with software?

Anycomment...
Anyhelps to my dead phone and unflashable again?? help me..hayyo..

thx for anyhelps,,,

Batt hold: 1 days 20 hours, active use, calls, messages, some song and opera mini.

anthonyhermawan
New, but not n00b

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 05:27:24 am »

still waiting for ones...

Tried testpoint more than 20 times,,, still UNFLASHABLE PHONE,,,,SENDING LOADER FAILED... ERASING MEMORY FAILED TOO..
WITH Moto Repair Studio.... Phone found, sending loader failed... and erasing memory also failed always...

RAMLDR says ERR when sending ldr.bin always,, not until ACK JUMP... error in hung phone

WAITING MODE STATUS:   OFF   X
                                     IDLE   X
                                     NORMAL  X
                                     ABOVE NORMAL  X
                                     URGENT  X
                                     REALTIME  v (selected)

help

anthonyhermawan
New, but not n00b

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 05:29:42 am »

what will you do if get ERROR:0X500,, tespointing and??

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting