Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 10, 2024, 10:49:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kaleidescope - installing show* and other stuff  (Read 2490 times)
u4ia_eclipse
« on: October 04, 2007, 04:34:12 am »

Okay, im here to ask if anyone can post how to install the show* modules and the ability to open txt, sh, lin, ins files in Kaleidescope. And if possible create another folder in the skin directory. Coz i cant. it says "access denied" or sumthing like that.

What files from other firmwares should i copy? which folder should i copy and where do i paste them?

Im using Kaleidescope and i like the speed of the phone and the skin. While using this mp on my phone there's little to no lag at all. But i really want to extend the functionality of this firmware by adding the other functions already available in other firmwares. Im hopeful that the authors of the firmwares wont get angry because we are not distributing their mp with modifications. Im just asking for the instructions to make their firmware more customizable. It's not for distribution. Only for personal use.. thanks! hope some one can help!
error398
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 06:09:08 pm »

You may ask Hobbit19 first.. for the permission,becoz he did not like their FW customize by someone who didnt get permission from him.. u got me??
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting