Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 15, 2024, 09:30:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mpkg box develop finished.  (Read 36755 times)
ilove3d
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2008, 07:18:09 am »

paused 'cause lost unmagxed e8
ilove3d
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2008, 07:19:16 am »

i'm trapped by 10.13r, I cant flash back 02.07r, and the unmagx module doesn't work on 10.13r
InsecureSpike
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2008, 08:10:47 am »

oh no mate bad new, so so sorry to hear this.......
godbbx
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2008, 10:29:44 am »

moto doesnt want to sell mobiles any more
InsecureSpike
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2008, 10:55:34 am »

exactly buddy,
no one but us modders want motorolsa now!
their not commercially desirable anymore

but what happens when we can't mod them,
we'll move to something else,

in the end it's not the modders loosing out
it'll be motorola themselves,
when sales drop!
NestorM
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2008, 04:48:24 pm »

:S bad news! :S
dranye
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2008, 01:36:12 am »

moto doesnt want to sell mobiles any more

ok.then,bye-bye moto
tardis
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2008, 02:46:57 am »

lol you guys are complete idiots. motorola just not interested in your kiddish game that you call "modding", which brings only a lot of broken phones to service centers. some amature developments may be good for you, but it is not for mass market, i wonder if 0.1% of motorola users know about it. you just give more problems than profit to motorola and a lot of carriers, hence the security. if you can't break it - it is not motorola to blame but yourself, "modders".
NiKSY
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2008, 02:50:45 am »

lol you guys are complete idiots. motorola just not interested in your kiddish game that you call "modding", which brings only a lot of broken phones to service centers. some amature developments may be good for you, but it is not for mass market, i wonder if 0.1% of motorola users know about it. you just give more problems than profit to motorola and a lot of carriers, hence the security. if you can't break it - it is not motorola to blame but yourself, "modders".

Please dont call people stupid.. None of us here are stupid, we just like to use things our way... And when you mod a phone and brake it - service doesnt validate you warranty, so whats the big deal, they get paid for fixing it...
ilove3d
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2008, 06:02:51 am »

all of us think you're the only idiot here
godbbx
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2008, 06:04:35 am »

its suck if we dont mod it,especially the default skin. we even cant change it with the original FW, i dont think any young guys can stand using the same damn skin day after day..
huatz84
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2008, 07:19:36 am »

Calm down,guys...It's getting out of topic.
But I personally don't like the way Moto did with their cell phones. They keep protecting their phone from being modded.With the renew bootloader and sticky firmwares,It sucks.No one wants to have a phone with just one skin and it can't be added.
tuyie78
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2008, 05:57:59 pm »

please be its will be the way to flash back again maybe need time to search

please refer to this...i think there no taht firmware version with this site release

https://opensource.motorola.com/sf/projects/rokre8#news
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 06:04:06 pm by tuyie78 » Logged
ilove3d
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2008, 06:37:52 pm »

it won't help to unlock anything, no any comercial programs' source, only some kernel and linux-utils packages
tuyie78
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2008, 07:02:41 pm »

did you try reflash...or jupiter x3 mp
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting