Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 16, 2024, 02:07:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Implementing the "Kaleidoscope functions" into ROKR Ultimate  (Read 64320 times)
ilove3d
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2007, 07:47:13 am »

I do apologize for my bad manners.
I'll share, and I'll not bother whatever you share or not.
Please don't be so restricted to the others, as you are using things from others too.
Sorry.
I'll keep on openning my noob sources.
crz
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2007, 08:21:10 am »

all bugs very necessary to send to http://ezxdev.org/bugzilla
Taurnil
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2007, 09:04:41 am »

c'mon 3d, you're not a noob...
Modding, packing and debuggin' a FW is a pain in the ass... that's why I'm focusing on learning non-windows programming.
Well... about the kaleid functions, they're cool and useful.... so, I send my congratulations to the authors.
Please keep the good ambience in this forum.
huatz84
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2007, 09:38:07 am »

I would say thanks to the developers of Kaledoiscope,ILove3D,Exploited,Taurnil,DDSH,Keaglez and all members of Motohell that I can't say one by one.Y'all have been making my E2 the best phone that I've ever used.So,let's do that again just like previous things that Y'all have created so far.Let's be the one. Grin
NightStalker1993
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2007, 11:15:43 am »

Chinese for the Show* Binaries which means SuperRabit and SNES Emulator and Russians for the kool new features...

if both of these combines to 1 fw damn it'll be the best fw for e2!!  Grin Grin Grin
SNES Emulator does not need show binaries in firmware
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 11:30:52 pm by Darkslider » Logged
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2007, 11:44:53 am »

1. Noob or not - people like ROKR Ultimate and use it. That means that ilove3d deserves respect for his efforts to make it. End of this topic

2. Any further affront (offence) against another user in the forum will end up with ban. I do not want to see such people around

3. Thanks to crz and all other members that cleared the situation and shaked hands

4. I will still not repost the download links, until everybody join the procedure from point 3.

THRCKR
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2007, 03:28:10 pm »

my first post in this discussion. it did not wish to insert to me in this great problem. Sad

thanks to everybody and it is necessary to work together, ones teaching and others learning  Grin

hugs and greetings to all
boolean22
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2007, 10:38:36 am »

Guys, thanks to all of you (ilove3d, hobbit, katze, to name a few of the most famous) the E2 is transforming into a platform that's not only easy to deploy to, but user-friendly and really powerful. Everyday the ROKR gets more features, and that's something I'd never imagined when I bought it. I feel thankful for loosing my former Samsung D836 (the opposite of modding, THAT was hermetic) and using the ensurance to buy this hell-o-moto.
I was loosing my faith in motorola (the last good headset i remembered was the c650, hated the razr), but now it's restored!!

Hope one day, ilove3d joins Katze and hobbit to bring a fast (katze), easy to mod (ilove3d) and über featured (hobbit)
andrei
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2007, 05:14:22 pm »

yeah finally better peace than war
so from this point, (i saw from my viewpoint) we must use the name of creator to respect him...
and no secret after all....
i love you all my brothers.
lets make the E2 become superior.

PEACE Wink
CyberPunk
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2007, 02:26:48 am »

All right, then... how to install it? Sad
GeozTsai
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2007, 06:26:55 pm »

So Peace is better than war Grin
error398
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2007, 06:51:54 pm »

yes.. its should be fine now..
ein mensch
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2007, 12:29:55 pm »

Well, this is my first reply here. I can't understand why are russians offending iLove3d, when he improved EVERYTHING on our Rokrs... and he did not took an attitude of selling his FW's!!! Why can't we join to improve our E2'S??? We cant fight because a reduced group of people wants to take ALL the credit Sad!!! I just say: lets take off our egos and work together!!! And well, certainly i have to say that i am with iLove3d, bcoz thanks to him I made my first flashing!!! Thanks to him FW's like Katze have been working and they have developed themselves Smiley... i hope nobody takes this attitude as offensive... i just wanna say what i think.
Congratulations to iLove3d, Katze and hoobit.  Wink
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2007, 10:53:06 pm »

thank you ein mensch

Nyte2
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2007, 06:39:23 pm »

pls help me.. i have no idea at all in updating this kaleidoscope function into rokr ultimate using its replacement provided by e2mod.com...
HELPPPP...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting