Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 14, 2024, 01:17:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Modding my rokr e6  (Read 8243 times)
Eiyt
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 10:04:17 pm »

Hey huatz i only deleted the zmplayer in my fon but it still appears in my fon how do i get rid of it, i deleted the file in the PC. Help pls<<<<<
Eiyt
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 10:55:25 pm »

Hey huatz how can i acess my ezxuser folder to know if im running low on memory and what to do to maximize the memory,, tnx men the mpd player is great but plays only one song you half to select the next track to play it manually,
huatz84
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2008, 11:09:36 pm »

To change fonts on your E6 use Applyfont.
To delete installed pkg,activate Smartassist first then choose uninstall mode and wait for a few seconds then U can uninstall pkg.Run Smartassist again in running mode to install or run application.
To check ezxuser,I usually use DSpace...If I'm not busy,I'll try to upload all useful apps for your E6 tonight.
Eiyt
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 12:04:00 am »

thanks huatz your a good help we guys here in the philippines have little knowledge about the e6 power (some of us) anyways thanks again
huatz84
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 08:20:22 am »

Btw,To play asf,wmv or avi is MPlayer.Not MPDPlayer...I've misspelled it.Smiley
To play music more powerful is exMMS and Rockbox.Try all the new version.It was made by Blackhawk.He is the god of Moto Linux...Cheesy
Here's the link for application which is useful for E6: http://www.4shared.com/file/36194957/1949cc46/Usefull_Apps_E6.html
In the system folder I gave before contains My favorites.pkg.It is used to display your system,telnet and SD on file manager so U don't need to use PC in editing files.It's in Chinese but easy to understand.Just click it and choose left to activate it and choose right to deactivate it.
Eiyt
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 08:54:24 pm »

THANKS MAN!!! Your the man!!!
clivenoronha
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2009, 07:03:50 am »

hii i am new to this website can any one help me in installing themes and apps on my 22p version rokr e6
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting