Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 04, 2024, 02:27:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: color of the font of the messages  (Read 2854 times)
denis_mais
« on: May 19, 2009, 09:00:06 am »

I do not know more where to modify, it only lacks this. Somebody can help me?

(the black font)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 04:56:01 pm by Denis Fernandes » Logged
anezch
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 09:26:40 pm »

AFAIK, we can't change font color for SMS. I think Motorola developers were trying to make the SMS screen to appear same as other model, and as the results are SMS lag bug, font color can't be changed, and so does with the size.

I just can't understand why they don't make the screen just like the email screen. I mean, there's no problem with writing email, no lag, and text editor appearance adjusted by theme.

That's what make me think that E2 is just an experimental product for Motorola. But for an experimental product, E2 is just to sweet. Cheesy
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 09:50:16 pm »

some themes change the font color if i wasn't wrong, please recheck it. And correct me if i'm wrong

aku46
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 10:43:30 pm »

some themes change the font color if i wasn't wrong, please recheck it. And correct me if i'm wrong

really? which one? i also think some theme change sms font color but not so sure
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 12:48:20 am »

really? which one? i also think some theme change sms font color but not so sure

Sadly, E2 is not my first phone now. i only use it as a secondary phone, so i don't do modding as much i do before, i totally forgot which one, i just remembered ever seeing a white font

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting