Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 04, 2024, 03:25:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [e2] keypad light, display timeout, backlight timer  (Read 3002 times)
u4ia_eclipse
« on: October 12, 2007, 08:14:49 pm »

ey guys, i could remember that while i was trying out some firmwares or some programs i was able to use one program that could change and input how many seconds the keypad light, backlight, display timeout, etc timer is. i can input how many seconds i want. it can be 1 second if i wanted to. but now i cant find that program anymore. can someone post the name and the link or the program itself? thank you!

and how do you disable the keypad light completely?? as it was discussed before, the keypad light is the one responsible for the slowdowns when using the overclocked ampd.
solidsnake
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 04:07:17 am »

ey guys, i could remember that while i was trying out some firmwares or some programs i was able to use one program that could change and input how many seconds the keypad light, backlight, display timeout, etc timer is. i can input how many seconds i want. it can be 1 second if i wanted to. but now i cant find that program anymore. can someone post the name and the link or the program itself? thank you!
that program is "build in" in Firmware like Ultimate, Katze3, OnlyYou2, Only you3 I supposed

[quote author=u4ia_eclipse link=topic=1368.msg10793#msg10793 date=1192245289
and how do you disable the keypad light completely?? as it was discussed before, the keypad light is the one responsible for the slowdowns when using the overclocked ampd.
[/quote]
I set it to "00" will be disable the keypad light completly
chen2x18
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 10:00:10 pm »

They build it to make a nice programs,,thanks for sharing another info to me,i hope that it might be a changes for the output...

Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting