Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 15, 2024, 11:13:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motorola VE70 Cocktail Mint and Cocktail Tropical phones announced  (Read 3057 times)
MotoMania
« on: November 10, 2008, 07:24:43 pm »

Motorola VE70 Cocktail Mint and Cocktail Tropical phones announced

All mobile phone makers grow rainbows inside their head at some point, and for Motorola, that is now. Which is why the company has announced the existence of two new colorful handsets, the Cocktail Mint and Cocktail Tropical.

Both phones don’t pack in anything revolutionary, except maybe for the fact that they’re so color-filled, it’s supposed to be a feature. Well, who can blame Motorola, for they were the ones who introduced variety and stylishness in an otherwise dull and non-RAZR craving world.

The Motorola Cocktail Mint and Cocktail Tropical phones are actually fairly similar. About their only difference would be that the Cocktail Mint is colored with a combination of chic black, fresh mint, and pearl white, while the Cocktail Tropical uses white, light green, violet and orange in its hues.

For no obvious reason, both phones also feature a wine dictionary so users can work on their wine jargons and other wine-related skills.

We know the Cocktail Mint phone supports 3G data, supports microSD cards and has a 2.2-inch QVGA screen. There’s a camera lens at the back but its megapixel count isn’t show anywhere, so it could be anyone(or someone who knows Korean)’s guess. And speaking of guesses, that’s just what we’re going for regarding availability and pricing because, yep, it hasn’t been specified.

Source and more photos: Motorola Zine already open to everyone without register.
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 10:24:37 pm »

yaiks... well now I do not understand Smiley Strange phones Smiley

MotoMania - where did you get this info? You should probably post links too Smiley

Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 03:26:30 am »

look great anyway.......Moto rules!!!! i really like how the keypad look........
http://misangu.tistory.com/1199264334
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 03:28:39 am by TeH X~~ » Logged
MotoMania
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 07:30:09 am »

yaiks... well now I do not understand Smiley Strange phones Smiley

MotoMania - where did you get this info? You should probably post links too Smiley

I get this info from many link. You can see the links in the Motorola Zine. Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting