Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 16, 2024, 03:17:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Music Bugs On Rokr Series  (Read 7938 times)
huatz84
« on: January 09, 2008, 11:24:29 am »

Hey guys,this topic is based on my experience after using Rokr Series.They have great capabilities in music but there is no perfect in this world.So,I'll write what bugs I found on stock firmware not modded.
-Rokr E1 : I don't use E1 but I own E398 and I've upgraded it to E1.I've ever grabbed original E1 coz my friends use it.I haven't found any bugs related on music but some said that they have problem to sync with iTunes and some said that iTunes doesn't work from first time they bought it.
-Rokr E2 : I think U can guess.It's sound skipping bugs.
-Rokr E6 : I don't have E6 but I've ever used it although just for a few days coz my friend asked me to mod his brand new E6.He left his E6 with me.So,I was just playing around with it.I noticed that it has a bug on equalizer.If I activate treble boost,all I can feel directly is bass boost not the treble one.It also happens on all the equalizer setting.So,I just exit Real Player then enter it again and this time equalizer works on treble boost.
-Rokr Z6 : I noticed after a few days using Z6,it has a bug on bass boost.If I activate bass boost and listen to music thru headset S200 or headset bluetooth S9,first time I feel the bass is so deep not heavy.So,I just stop the music then play it again.This time bass is so heavy and great.I've flashed my Z6 for about 7 times with different firmware but it always exists.

The next Rokr E8 is my target.But I hope all these bugs have been fixed.I wanna enjoy the real Moto Music phone.Let's see the real Rokr E8....
kalapahar
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 11:36:26 am »

In ROKR E2, when you lock the keypad using the side key...you can't use the side play/next/prev keys. But this problem s silved in E6
huatz84
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 11:42:41 am »

In ROKR E2, when you lock the keypad using the side key...you can't use the side play/next/prev keys. But this problem s silved in E6
So,U own E6? Do U have that bug as what I've posted?
pizzadox619
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 12:13:46 pm »

ROKR E1 - no bug i think. I use winamp to sync
ROKR E2 - sound skip? << not on my phone Cheesy. try clean your phone memory
Taurnil
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 02:08:17 pm »

that's weird. I dunno why but I have not skip, not even in stock. And I have had 2 rokr E2 until now.
soccerholic
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 03:24:36 pm »

I think it's the right function, some mp3 players do like this too

I use E2 with HT820 headphone, and the sound skipping is very bad, everytime I minimize my player, it happen
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 12:15:53 am »

Sound skip happens when we use all sound enhancement, like bass boost, spartial and equalizer at the same time... It always happen to me, in both E2 that i have owned... Sad Even that i have used swap and OC...it still skipping...

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

irman5490
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 03:02:35 am »

I think its related to the skin, firmware type and the music format. I use Katze3 because of it performance. No lag since 3 months ago as I remember. I only use Office(I dont remember the creator) and Ubuntu Studio by D-Yo n Boolean. They Fast and perfect for me. I use non-kaleidoscope firmware for performance. Aac and wma audio format Has no lag at all and I set it to variable bitrate. I only have problems when incoming massage while playing my music using stock player. It cause my .system folder corrupt and all files in that folder missing Angry. Oh! one more thing is I do not OC my phone.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 03:06:16 am by irman5490 » Logged
heamn
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 05:40:16 am »

noproblem on E2 so far~
sound skipping experience on few FW~
now using only u v4(non-kalei), and dint found sound skip
speedest so far for the FW list i've use b4~
some say v3 is faster than v4~ any idea~
kalapahar
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 08:30:58 am »

So,U own E6? Do U have that bug as what I've posted?
Well I had that before the ROKR E2
I bought that for MP3 than I found that navigating on the go is tough
so I sold that and bought the E2 for MP3
but now I`m missing all the good stuffs.
Actually Audio quality of Real Player isn't that good (he Bass Boost worked ok, may be that's due to firmware)
But that E6 was solid...only lag happened when the call recoreds reaches 50.
otherwise no other problem found.
card_reader_dl
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 05:19:28 am »

My e2 too..

from the first time i bought it,,until now i use 48P rokr ultimate,,the music still skip..

please tell me how to fix the skipping???
thx..
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 05:40:02 am »

My e2 too..

from the first time i bought it,,until now i use 48P rokr ultimate,,the music still skip..

please tell me how to fix the skipping???
thx..

flash to newer firmware.....
GeozTsai
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 06:38:38 pm »

the firmware speed with out oc is too slow, then ull hav sound skipping

By the way, can anyone post up the thing to keep music buttons unlocked for e6?

I want to try it on e2...
error398
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 10:29:40 pm »

sound skipping when incoming message and it will freeze my phone sometimes.. it sucks
kalapahar
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2008, 03:02:54 am »

Well after some review I sold mu E2 and then bought Z6
and got that weird problem like sound quality mis match
I thought processor speed is vital for MP3 but now I understand
an optimized mobile is the best for all
Now Z6 is good but lacking one thing
I use a software named Bluetooth remote control to control PC application from mobile
This software was ok with both E2 and E6(except keypad patch)
but It doesn't work on Z6
It says it misses some Java protocol which is vital
gawn............
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting