Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 04, 2024, 09:46:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Z6] Two questions... about the firmware and iTunes  (Read 2629 times)
upsguy27
« on: March 05, 2009, 10:01:31 pm »

So, I just got a Z6. Used to have a z6m on Alltel. I was used to the interface on there. Went to the Z6, now I hate the different interface/OS. Is there any way to flash the older OS onto the Z6, with the interface from the RAZRs, z6m, z3, etc.? Probably not, but it's worth asking. I absolutely HATE the new interface.

Also, is there any way to put the iTunes app on the Z6, and have it recognized by iTunes? I tried putting iTunes Revolution on it, but it said required files were missing. I would REALLY like that to work. Thanks!
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 10:51:52 pm »

AFAIK, Z6 used Linux and Z6m used proprietary OS, so changing is impossible... But Linux is actually more powerful, you might try to adapt to its interface first and you will be happy... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

upsguy27
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 06:24:17 pm »

AFAIK, Z6 used Linux and Z6m used proprietary OS, so changing is impossible... But Linux is actually more powerful, you might try to adapt to its interface first and you will be happy... Smiley

The main thing I hate about the new interface is the media management. Why do the Photos and Videos just link to the File Manager? I liked it more when the photos and videos were in their own separate things, and creating and viewing them were much easier.
balcksheep
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 11:23:54 am »

The main thing I hate about the new interface is the media management. Why do the Photos and Videos just link to the File Manager? I liked it more when the photos and videos were in their own separate things, and creating and viewing them were much easier.
not really, there is direct links to each one, for example, look in multimedia, you will see pictures, music, camera, etc
you are free to move files and organize in different folders, as you want, you dont have these possibilities in p2k...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting