Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 05, 2024, 01:33:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Solved] : e680g opera 8 ezx problem  (Read 2731 times)
dmiswar
« on: November 23, 2008, 01:43:21 am »

my e680 flashed to e680g c5aep can't connect internet from opera 8 ezx. so is e680i c5abp n e680i c5aep,its the same problem. with opera mini 4 i can browsing, and gmail java client too,i can check n send email. but when i try to connect gmail from e680g email client,it says network operation time out. i have insert verisign certificate. is the problem related with e680 hardware that only support wap2/xhtml.?. appreciate big thanks for your help Wink. sorry, bad english.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 07:55:59 am by dmiswar » Logged
huatz84
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 08:38:27 pm »

Have you put the net profile correctly matching with your operator? I've ever used C5AEP and I could run Opera ezx with no problem.The HTML page displayed correctly.
E680 can't connect gmail by using built-in email client even if you have put the verisign certificate.Use gmail java as alternative.It also happened with A780.Sad
dmiswar
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 07:10:43 am »

Problem solved. I buy a new simcard operator,indonesian operator (IM3) and it worked. I dont know what problem with my old simcard (Telkomsel Simpati 2003),it dont want to connect to internet via Opera 8 ezx.eventhough i've changed that match to the operator profile.maybe the simcard chip its not supported by opera browser and needed to replace with a new one on the same number,i dont know  Smiley. Thanks huatz84  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting