Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 02, 2024, 02:04:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i wanna ask bro..  (Read 2277 times)
payjow
« on: April 04, 2008, 03:22:14 am »

1st..about langpack,I use motohell mp..wheni change the lp with Langpack_002E multifont for ROKR_49R. indonesian, why the clock that located in left side of battery meter is gone?
2nd..about drm, i change the default drm from motohell mp with drm rokr e2, and the question is, everytime i change the drm..the font has been changed for 1(hehehe, soo bad english)..there's six font i have..but everytime i change font it happens nothing..the font is always same..do i wrong if i change default cg with a new one?
3rd..i wonder how u (mp maker) increasing phone momory..as i know, the default memory for rokr only 5mb(correct me if i wrong)but in almost mp..it change 7-9mb..how to increase it?
huehehe..alot of question yaks..
please i really2want to know.
thanks a lot.
NiKSY
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 07:28:55 am »

1st..about langpack,I use motohell mp..wheni change the lp with Langpack_002E multifont for ROKR_49R. indonesian, why the clock that located in left side of battery meter is gone?
2nd..about drm, i change the default drm from motohell mp with drm rokr e2, and the question is, everytime i change the drm..the font has been changed for 1(hehehe, soo bad english)..there's six font i have..but everytime i change font it happens nothing..the font is always same..do i wrong if i change default cg with a new one?
3rd..i wonder how u (mp maker) increasing phone momory..as i know, the default memory for rokr only 5mb(correct me if i wrong)but in almost mp..it change 7-9mb..how to increase it?
huehehe..alot of question yaks..
please i really2want to know.
thanks a lot.

1) You flashed some old LangaugePack (LP) which doesnt contain font used for that clock
2) DRM that you flashed is old and not patched for multifont, just apply the DRM multifont patch
3) Total phone memory is ~10mb, but it shows only 5 if there are 5mbytes of SYSTEM(or hidden,too?) files..Like skins, startup-shutdown sounds and many more... Wink

Hope I helped a lil`... Cheers Smiley
argetlam
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 06:14:39 am »

Yuppz. Niksy is right. And the phone memory is cannot be increased without hardware modding ( i mean change the IC memory) which near to impossible Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting