Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 02, 2024, 10:59:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to advertise moto in BG  (Read 3337 times)
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« on: January 13, 2009, 02:48:03 pm »

I am thinking to start advertising Motorola in Bulgaria and possibly reunion some community (hopefully here). My first project is to see how many people will be interested to see the photo gallery of hardware mods in e398mod.com

http://svejo.net/home/link_summary/136631-Osvejete-stariqt-telefon

When you go to the page click on the green arrow "UP" next to the number in order to vote for the article (digg-like system). Click on the link itself to go to e398mod hardware modding gallery Smiley

Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 08:08:14 pm »

hope it work.....but we must have people start buying new Moto phone!!!
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 11:33:56 pm »

not working quite well actually... Maybe I am advertising at the wrong social network Sad

Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 05:35:12 am »

Phil, maybe you should try to do some market research first, if you want to introduce motomodding to the community, try from the linux community there, or the computer geeks community, oh yes, if Sony Ericsson is a major player there, then maybe you should start advertising motomodding to their user community too, sony ericsson have some geeks who do modding too, but i guaranteed it won't be as good as motomodding, try to tempt them with the great "repository" of motomodding, E2 GBA emulator will be a nice tempt for the newbie, as well as movie-player-who-can-play-various-movie-file-type-that-have-a-good-screen like Qplayer, don't blow the overclockability yet, since i think most user think that as a dangerous idea (but we know it didn't aren't we?), rockbox is a great app, but it's still a usual music player, it's not that tempting, but you could add it in the "available apps" for the greater tempting.
Well, that's as far as i can say, maybe the case is a bit different, but i think we could pull some string to take "the market share" in BG, thanks

Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 06:33:54 am »

but there is Google G1 that are better than Moto's Linux......
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 06:46:54 am »

Yeah, Android is absolutely better platform, as well as Mac Os (in Iphone), and Symbian(in nok-ill-a) but i think if we could show that software modding in moto is really fun and it could turn bad platform as our default moto , to something quite good, it could tempt enough geeks, after all, it just like tweaking windows to run faster, that's why i encourage you to promote firmware modding, not hardware.
Oh yeah, i forgot, the "value" prices of motophone, can be a good advertising, something like with this low price, you could get this (the modded fw and all the apps).

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting