Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 07, 2024, 07:28:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E2]Fine in China,Can't receive calls in Canada  (Read 3124 times)
alexdiao
« on: August 30, 2008, 12:51:10 am »

It's strange.I can call others, but I can't pick up phones.When someone call me, on his phone it shows that the data path is ok,but on my phone nothing happens. Later I will receive a message showing that I have missed the previous call (I have this service).
And different from that in China,there is an orange triangle above the signal bar(roam status); and when I dial out, it says it's a roaming call.

I've tried Xronos_Scottish to get my phone into 4 band, having 850/1900, don't work.
and I refresh the firmware to 48P, still don't work.

What's more strange, I can receive calls from telephone(not mobile); can't receive from mobiles.

Who can help me?Thanks a lot!^_^
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 02:12:46 pm by alexdiao » Logged
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 01:22:06 pm »

Are you sure that you are not roaming your outbound calls? Your phone may be locked

alexdiao
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 01:27:54 pm »

Are you sure that you are not roaming your outbound calls? Your phone may be locked

I am not sure.If it is roamed, how should I unlock it?
however, I have refreshed the phone and reset all the configurations to the oringinal.
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 01:33:44 pm »

I think you should check with your operator if they "see" your phone fine first. If they say that everything is fine - then we should search the problem in the phone itself; however if you flashed the firmware already and it's still not working... hmm mistery Smiley

alexdiao
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 01:39:16 pm »

I think you should check with your operator if they "see" your phone fine first. If they say that everything is fine - then we should search the problem in the phone itself; however if you flashed the firmware already and it's still not working... hmm mistery Smiley

I put my SIM in my friends phone, and it's all right. So I think there is nothing to do with the operator.
alexdiao
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2008, 02:02:52 pm »

More misterious, I can recieve calls from telephone, but not mobiles.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting