Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 06, 2024, 11:25:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: E398 speaker in E2  (Read 12270 times)
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2008, 01:17:36 am »

I can do it.But i have to know E2's power is enough for e398's speaker? Will the sound better? YOu know i can hear 1w sound with 1w speaker but i cant hear it more powerful in 10w speaker.If will be better i have 2 broken e398. Can anyone find the information about sound quality.And is it more loud?

All answers are positive. Sound is better and louder. Power is enough.

You can buy an E398 replacement speaker from gsm service shop (that's how the Russian guy got it). It's totally cheap.

DarK_E2
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 06:19:33 am »

Yes i did it. But one problem is e398 has a box for speaker but there is no way to make speaker box to e2 with that speaker.And i have to do equlaiser setting but i cant do it.So much bass in it and its doing bad thing to sound a little.my volumetable is 25,25,25, speaker is good and phone is shaking like e398 in music.One problem is cant change equlaiser. I'm using it in treble boost.My firmware is maxx3. Can anyone help out this? Just give gain to trebles and reduce bass. I have to notice: Changing speaker is hard.I worked on it about 2-3 hours.If you played with electronis you can do it.And you have to use soldering iron good.Use 25w sol. iron.
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 11:14:36 pm »

Your volumetable is too high. It should be between 14 and 17 (it's guaranteed that on 14 it will not bump but it will be quiet).

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting