Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 04, 2024, 11:49:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Help... no sound, no mic, no vib... :|  (Read 3283 times)
BruceLee
Really experienced

back in bussines

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2007, 12:12:15 pm »

My e398 it's not "saying" anything. Today someone called me and the phone was like on silent but it was setted on vibrate. When i answered i couldn't hear the guy that i was talking to and he couldn't hear me. After that i tried to play a song with mv. It plays the song but i can't hear anything.
So the sound, the vibration and the microphone are dead (aren't working).

A day before, i modified the gaintable and paramtable with mediaviewer and used the option "From ram to file" to both of them. could that be the cause? i restored a backup of them (i made one also with mediaviewer) but nothing happened after restart.

I also tried to let it without battery and power it on but there was no difference.
So could anyone tell me wtf happened or what should i do?
Tomorow i'll try to restore a backup (today i don't have enough battery to "play" with a broken phone)... who knows maybe it will work...
if it won't i don't know what i should do. Huh?
EOG
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 01:54:54 pm »

I think thats gaintable error you should try to upload another one(you can find some on e398mod.com) if this will not help try to restore backup, if this won't work too do the test poin method(or just make your mob blank using RamLDR and make your mobile work again(1st upload bootloader[using RamLDR] 2nd disconnect mob force bootloader and flash 42R_for_all[using flash backup]). If this will not help your mob is broken and you have to service it.
BruceLee
Really experienced

back in bussines

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 02:04:08 pm »

Thanks eog... It wasn't so bad so after i restored a backup it worked (i just found out that the other battery was charged). The error was from media viewer as i expected... After using that option "From RAM to FILE" the phone had no mic no sound and no vibration (the vibration is also a sound .wav).

So i'm telling to all those that use "Sound editor" MediaViewer plugin be careful with that option from it. But if you still want to test it make a backup of the gaintable and paramtable before.

Thanks again EOG... i'm happy that it wasn't a hardware problem
MATRICE
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 08:57:18 pm »

sound editor.it work perfectly in my phone.so what the matter.
ibrohim
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 09:43:09 pm »

It was the same as my rokr several days ago. I did press From RAM to FILE as Lee did n the mic  didnt work anymore. I reinstalld, and the problem solved. Yap, as Lee I warn too to not press the RAM to FILE except you want to tast how is your phone being in all-silent.
motomaniacs
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 08:10:45 pm »

case closed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting