Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 10, 2024, 04:28:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motorola 3G Gold and White  (Read 5346 times)
MotoMania
« on: February 24, 2009, 07:42:51 pm »

Motorola, making a 3G phone with brilliant gold and white laser look (RAZR LúK) releases
Posted by Maximus

(AP) - a global leader in the field of mobile design, Motorola (NYSE: MOT) from the universal love, which has been a steady laser myth phone (RAZR) laser look of the 3G model (RAZR LúK) will be he said. Slim design with the world's first mobile phone in history, drew a laser strokes to a shining white gold and glamorous, luxurious changing, plus the latest 3G technology, new laser rukeuro back to Korea.

Motorola Korea, mobile division sentence wolreokacheok Rick (Rick Wolochatiuk) a "Motorola's 3G portfolio to more than dachaeropge rukeun laser laser to pass the sales of 100,000,000 to reflect expectations of lavish consumer products were sent to members," said, "years the laser with the same value goby style reflect the latest trends, is expected to win the hearts of consumers, "he said.

The laser design of timeless luxury gyeseunghan combination of laser and white gold hwaryeohaejin rukeun more anytime, anywhere to express the value of the laser is shining. Shiny on the outside rukui laser euneunhage Pearl White color by applying the latest technology and the implementation of the product has an image. When you open a folder clean, bright feel of the white gold in color, shiny and classy look to reveal the inside covered.

18K Gold plated keypad partially full luster and tone to change dalrihayeo said. Keypad design, while maintaining the original feel of the keypad, Motorola, Trend has reinterpreted to fit the modern. Segonghan jewels as the light illuminating the surface of delicate, cut according to the direction of the navigation wheel to reveal colorful patterns. As well as the external border of the portion of the hinge and the tops and hapan boundaries, applied to key aspects of color in 18K White Gold points in the works.

Motorola CXD Seoul Sangmu hwangseonggeol in the studio, "Gold and White Laser ruke applied to the color combination of the latest trends in luxury items, and become the new fashion trends," said, "the stylish white and gold through a combination of luxurious jeoljedoen laser ruke luxury imports, "he said.

The design of the original laser laser rukeun consumer needs while maintaining the identity of the upgrade was a major feature. HSDPA 7.2Mbps faster data transfer rates of 1 and T-live at a time can connect a keyboard shortcut, such as video calls, 3G mobile phone specifications and has the latest level. In addition, by upgrading the speaker of the existing laser volume than the rich as well as boasting Bluetooth, USB 2.0, and added features. In addition, laser rukeun MP3, MOD1, VOD1 provide a multimedia experience, and a variety of essential functions was mounted.

Motorola, SK Telecom, the laser rukeun resellers and retailers nationwide is available in. For more information about laser, Motorola Home ruke (www.mymotorola.co.kr) can be found at. Source: Motorola Korea
Press release wire service news wire (www.newswire.co.kr)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 08:28:40 am by MotoMania » Logged
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 07:51:35 pm »

Classics!

Anyway the images can't be loaded, maybe you need to upload it somewhere or attach it instead... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 07:59:53 pm »

look exactly like v3..........
MotoMania
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 10:00:26 pm »

Try this, i upload to MotoHell.
Phantom2009
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 08:01:41 am »

screenshot please...  Huh?

regards... Wink
NiKSY
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 01:52:39 pm »

Text is freaked out! I cant understand meaning of any of it...
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 04:50:43 pm »

have you people try clicking on the link??!!!!
MotoMania
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 11:41:21 pm »

Strange...
No one can see the picture and texting?
I already upload the picture in ImageShack and the texting is English Language.

Try click the title "Motorola, making a 3G phone with brilliant gold and white laser look (RAZR LúK) releases" also that's link with english language.
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 01:56:54 am »

I can see the picture now.. Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

NiKSY
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 04:10:20 am »

Like i said - text is f##ked up... Seems like it's been translated from some other with one of the translators...
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 04:11:56 am »

LOL.... you actually read it? i just come and look at the pictures.....
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 04:36:45 am »

LOL.... you actually read it? i just come and look at the pictures.....
haha... same with me...

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting