I found these steps at google,use google sometimes.
1) You can get the unlock code from your provider for free if they are prepared to give it to you. If they are then that is the safest and best option.
2) There are also remote unlocking services - google GSM liberty
3) If you have or know of someone or a store with a smart clip these can be used.
To unlock yourself:
*You need to downgrade your boot loader - this is very risky - no liability is accepted for any problems that may occur*
Ensure your phone is fully charged before starting.
I recommend before beginning you first make a backup of your phone as described in the How To: Use Flashbackup To Backup Your Phone topic in the tutorials section.
This assumes all necessary drivers are already installed.
1) Start in bootloader mode (hold # and * while powering on)
2) Identify your current bootloader (e.g. 8.26 or 7.E0)
3) If you have bootloader 7.D0 already skip to step 6
4) Download and extract http://www.poeticfolly.com/motoguide/gurus/unlockit/bl_826-828_to_07d0
5) Use RSD Lite (This program is considered Warez and links are not allowed - search google for it) to flash the file to your phone
6) Download and extract the Moto Unlocker software from http://www.poeticfolly.com/motoguide/gurus/unlockit/Motorola_Unlocker_
7) Start in bootloader mode (hold # and * while powering on)
8 ) Run Moto Unlocker click connect and yes
If after running motounlocker you still have issues there are two options:
1) Flash an old monsterpack (circa 40.79R), run the unlocker again then flash a recent monsterpack
2) Find P2k Easy Tools cracked version using google