Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 18, 2024, 09:19:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E2] SMS Problem  (Read 13134 times)
nihilus53
« on: October 11, 2010, 06:02:54 pm »

Hey guys, been a long time...

So I have some trouble now with my Rokr E2.

I receive and send an average of 1200 messages (all sms) per month. Thats right, I send 1200 and receive 1200. I know its a lot but it shouldnt be a problem. The phone is all slow now and I dont want to delete any of my messages because they are from convos with my gf, and they do have a sentimental value. But the phone now has gone very slow, specially when typing a message, and I'm starting to experience failed calls with my phone. It does appear to have signal and connection, but I cant call anyone because it says it failed. I then proceed to reboot the phone multiple times until it works. After making the call, I look at my inbox, empty. It scared me at first but after some minutes of opening and closing the messages window, they show up, or after receiving or sending a message. its also hard to deal with sending messages because I have a similar problem to the call one, where it says it failed and i have to retry the sending multiple times. The phone also loses the signal very easily (btw i have had this phone since like 3 years ago and and all this is new) and when i go to places where there is usually full signal, it takes minutes to catch it. Im using the phone memory for the messages, not the sim one. My sd card is almost free, with a few songs there for my ringtones bcus I got an ipod now.
And i dont wanna flash it cus i will lose all my messages. Is there a way to save my messages in a visible way on my computer? Firmware i've used for the past year is 49P black storm
Any help fellas?

-N
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 06:05:15 pm by Nihilus53 » Logged
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 10:20:05 am »

For the storage - obviously you are out of memory which is causing the bugs... I really advise you to backup your SMS-es to your PC "sentimental folder" and clean-up your phone (LOL).

The typing of text... hmmm not an easy answer. Probably it is related to the previous.

nihilus53
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 09:09:08 am »

For the storage - obviously you are out of memory which is causing the bugs... I really advise you to backup your SMS-es to your PC "sentimental folder" and clean-up your phone (LOL).

The typing of text... hmmm not an easy answer. Probably it is related to the previous.

Oh hi exploited, lol i lost faith on an answer in this ghost board but thanks. Is there a way to send the messages from my E2 to my computer? i really dont want to delete them cus i plan to use them for a surprise for the girl... lmfao
But, i cant stand the phone crashing so much.  Thanks dude.
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 04:25:39 am »

Yes, there is a service software coming on a CD with your phone which allows you to manage your SMS-es.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting