This recovery is based off of the original recovery Amon_RA created for us. I used his source to make this more up to date. I thank him for releasing his source and also KB7SQI for helping me compile my 1st kernel a while back.
1. download HERE
3. push to sdcard
adb shell You may need to make sure there is no recovery in /system because this will over-write this on a reboot. use Root Explorer or ADB shell to remove this.
flash_image recovery /sdcard/j_r0dd-mb200-v1.7.3.img
- All scripts and binaries have been updated
- Added option to wipe just /cache
- Removed Bart because it was redundant. If you chose to do a Nandroid + Ext backup you get the same results btw
- Made sure ext4 support works for partioning SD. The rom's kernel must support it!!
- background images and colors to my taste1.7.1
- changed the text color a little, it looked purple to me.
- raised the progress bar a little also instead of having it cut off.1.7.2
- made background slightly darker.
- updated nandroid to no longer back-up misc, recovery, splash1&2.
- updated nandroid to properly back-up ext partition in my rom when backup+ext is chosen1.7.3
- updated nandroid to back-up dalvik-cache if on ext partition
- added a feature to wipe dalvik-cache on ext partition
All credits to j_r0dd