Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 19, 2024, 10:03:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MAXX E2 - monstr by 3-D from forum.motofan.ru Best regards from RUSSIA!  (Read 73288 times)
borndead
« on: February 22, 2008, 04:22:16 pm »

from creator ROKR_ESCO_RU_47P(Eskorpio RU) lace trim MAXX E2

Best Monstr in the WORLD! We are RUSSIANS!!!!
the primary task was Huh?Huh?Huh? in lace trim all the most best on maximum(therefore and MAXX), Huh?Huh?Huh? their own daydreams, and do sew;Huh?)interweave in which finally worked all moreover quickly and stable.
problem consider run for 100%

now Huh?Huh?Huh?, READ WITHOUT FALL!
1 base-drain 4AP
2 Huh?? kaleidoscope[Huh??-blocking(s+*),ILaunch,and td]
3 INSTALLATIONS mpkg ON CARD and in MEMORY of the BODY, even Huh?Huh??, and east (this dared accidentally, when compared the lace trims, problem turned out to be in rights rut),install through Gl.menyu=>dispetcher Works with Motorola Phone Tools!!!

4 Huh?Huh? 6! all which the most beautiful and Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?? (that in menu on amount Huh?Huh?) a)revolution 3-D(my modiksmile.gif) b)v8 Alkali - was sent with Huh??? v)SKINMOD[Average] - all known Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??? Huh?? g)blue Bliss or he else known as Grass by mEASYn d)budy-LITA or CARTOONBLUE e)leopard

5 built-in exhibits
ZMPlayer[GL.MENYU=>MULITIMED.=>PLEERY=>ZMPLAYER], can peacefully climb through "traffic manager" and open avi, flv files, tk all are tied on shell zxmms[GL.MENYU=>MULITIMED.=>PLEERY=>ZXMMS]-last assembly eXMMS from Huh?Huh?? RipZ Snes9X-emulator of the attachment super nintendo on our E2 in detail about bend and about play read to surrender Native emulators and Huh?Huh?Huh?

6 ATTENTION Huh?Huh??? Huh?? are divide into 2 parts first part [Gl.menyu=>organayzer=>tool's] contains:
will update(renovation of the body)
nastr.skin(known as skinedit or settings, for change Huh???) rebooting
Black/White(modified Callblock, him possible to change black/white mode, look/delete number(black and white), start/stop callblock) sysInfo(information on system in Huh?? period) Snapshot(Huh?Huh? do)
LinkSYS(Huh?Huh?Huh? she NO  because of "sis Files" in Gl.menyu, but let **** on any event) SD(bend written me for governing sd) scheduler(crond with Kaleydoskope, start/stop) Huh???(merge/restore Huh???) message(message when boot the telephone)
shinening (bend for change of duration Huh?Huh?Huh?, display, logoes, shine keyboard)

the second part [GL.MENYU=>NASTROYKI=>SISTEMA] contains:
OpenWith (tie extensions) of application(appmanager, give right, move applications) Font(change font of the system)
Runaway Huh???(2 modes master and expert Huh? apmdchanger2.0 by DDSH), YO! after rebooting remains SMS-Alarm(add/delete number of the sending out, add/delete network in Huh?Huh?? allowed, include/switch off) Vr-gol.knopka(chyo this and why refer to point 7, cat below)

7 now that on that I have killed much time-VOTING BUTTON when striking on gol.key(that that round on the right) is by default started "quick menu":
in him find functions which sometimes by leaps and bounds it is necessary to find info of the system
Bluetoth
extract SD - hang up swap/ext3 and subject with Huh?Huh? before extraction of the card(connection to Huh??? in mode of the card to memories) Connect SD - accordingly connect all back after return Huh?Huh? Terminal Flash-light will Update system a Rebooting
Possible fix its action not vocal key!!!
for this go GL.MENYU=>NASTROYKI=>SISTEMA=>VR-gol.knopka quick menu-that which was discussed above calendar camera
Bluetoth
Huh? info Radio Flash-light
/ezxlocal/my.lin - throw in ezxlocal its lin, rename my.lin, and when striking on goal button be executed will this script Terminal 8 autorun:
here I all the manner of variants has done, so to speak Huh?? worked in any event - if you changed the font, or dispersed processor or included Black/White or actuated SWAP/EXT3, all adjustment are saved after rebooting!
the ways:
the most first as always
/ezxlocal/startup_test.txt
/ezxlocal/first.txt
/ezxlocal/ezx_volumetable.cfg - a montage
/ezxlocal/apmd -//-
/ezxlocal/sysfont.ttf -//-
are they afterwards executed
/ezxlocal/autorun.txt
/ezxlocal/startup.txt
/mmc/mmca1/autorun/startup.txt
/mmc/mmca1/startup.txt
/ezxlocal/download/mystuff/unKnown/startup.txt
if you want its apmd, throw him(it) in /ezxlocal/ and renme apmd if you want its font, throw him(it) in /ezxlocal/ and Huh?Huh??? sysfont.ttf if you want their own adjusting the sound , throw them in /ezxlocal/ and rename ezx_volumetable.cfg

9 works orderly full unset, clear, do not are afraid if something ceased to work do unset, and all return

10 velocities on height, sometimes amount free Huh?Huh?Huh?? reached 8345 kb

Wink

Mirror by Exploited: http://www.e2mod.com/content/view/258/26/

http://moto-soft.net/astaroth/MAXX_E2_4AP.zip

http://forum.motofan.ru/index.php?showtopic=138922&st=0

http://moto-soft.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=8679&st=0&#entry60407

http://ifolder.ru/5458285

Best Regards - AstaRoth  aka borndead from Motofan.ru and moto-sort.net (Russia)
Big senx to:
3-D, DDSH ? ? ?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 05:12:39 am by Exploited » Logged
Taurnil
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 05:16:34 pm »

it looks really cool and I'll test it.
But... would you mind putting a better translation? I can't understand much >.<' did u use google translator?  Undecided
lklandaverde
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 05:17:25 pm »

mirror?
Taurnil
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 05:18:21 pm »

the first link works for me... I'm lucky ^^
saarakura
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 05:31:48 pm »

it will lock my phone ? sorry for noob question...
Taurnil
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 05:35:42 pm »

It won't.
The authors are experienced modders.
lklandaverde
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 05:47:00 pm »

downloaded, ill try it tomorrow!!!

lastima que no se entiende!!! jeje
saarakura
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 06:02:57 pm »

Thanks Cheesy i will try it NOW hahahaha
pizzadox619
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 06:14:46 pm »

review plz Cheesy
NestorM
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 06:57:05 pm »

I can understand, anybody can translate please. this FW looks amazing.
thanks to Best Regards - AstaRoth  aka borndead from Motofan.ru and moto-sort.net (Russia)
Big senx to:
3-D, DDSH ? ? ?
cordagz
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 07:01:07 pm »

Will it solve the subsidy problem caused by titanium extreme? I tried flashing old FW but the problem stil exists.
NestorM
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 07:27:29 pm »

Cordagz this can help you:
http://www.modmymoto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53235&highlight=subsidy+code
spartan_shoes
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 08:10:17 pm »

NestorM  please paste the solution here, can't connect to that link. Titanium extreme has done the damage.
NestorM
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2008, 09:42:50 pm »

This FW is amazing, Fast very fast fast fast fast, is the best of best, but where I put my skin files?
aTsEtOn
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2008, 01:40:42 am »

It's best FW for E2, big thnx to 3-D, DDSH & all people who helped
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting