Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 10:47:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone please read this!!!  (Read 38576 times)
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2007, 05:54:25 am »

split an MP to take the CG2 (*.smg format), then parse it using FlexParser then wat all to replace with phone files..and for replacin is P2k tools enough...i tried replacin skins folder of c/mobile....but didn work...plz detail me abot gettin d skins done...

i get phone sig error with my rokr when i try to flash with motolovers 46R...wht should i do to realive my rokr.

I need your help, i flashed RGF and i like it but i think you are good in creating patches so the reason i ask you. i want to send video file as message but it is not possible from RGF how can i make it possible?

First time flash my phone E398  Wink
MultiFlashFlex and FlashBackup which one more then pop Huh?
Flsah phone use which one?

i try to flsah my phone use the MultiFlashFlex

R372_G_0E.20.9CR_reflash.shx
R372_G_0E.20.C1R_reflash.shx

flash complete After the phone can't boot start
My E398 is buy in China  whether can't flash the English .shx pack?

i need your help yesterday i had an problem i tried to flash my e398 with the 42r_for_all mp full flash and it abort on code group 2 the flex. now when i force boot my phone  and now there is 07.do or somthing and at the software it writes no software.... please help me.... Huh Huh Huh Huh

Ok, rather than post right now, may I ask a question?

I have one of the E1's that failed during flashing. It is dead, no boot. Testpoint allows RAMLDR to connect. I cannot get anything to load or flash with any program. I keep getting an error upon the program sending the loader. I also get a flash error, flash failed sometimes. Cry

Yes, I do a lot of hardware repair but when it comes to software I am just learning. I am a pretty smart person and am picking this up fast, but need some help here. I have searched and tried many recommended fix methods but so far none have worked.

Thank you in advance for your time and your help.

HYE.I AM NEW MEMBER HERE.IF E398 CAN CONVERT TO ROKR.WHAT ABOUT ROKR? CAN IT CONVERT TO ANOTHER MODEL?

can you help me to put themes on my moto e398?

???i want know to put some themes in my motorola e398 but i dont know how to put the themes, can you help me?

You may be wondering what is this thread all about..
Well these are some of the PMs I get from some of the members here. I like helping newbies,but I dont think it will always feel good if you receive such PMs asking for modding help. IMO,thats what the forums are for. Answering such questions through PM wont help others too who have similar questions to ask..

So PLEASE DO NOT PM MODERATORS WITH MODDING QUESTIONS. YOU WONT GET ANSWERS. ASK IN THE FORUMS. WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU..

error398
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 09:58:31 am »

yeah.. i agree with u jithinsk.. to all newbie.. dont PM us if u have a trouble come ur phone.. PM is only for offtopic
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 02:15:44 pm »

I think you guys should make this as sticky topic in every section,or else not much people will read this.....
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 11:39:44 pm »

interesting - I recieved couple of those too (the same messages) Smiley I decieded to not answer

motomaniacs
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 11:51:34 pm »

wow are all those was PM to you jithinsk? i never received any like those messages.. lucky me ... :)except from my neighbor country.. Wink
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 12:22:40 am »

I've answered a few in the beginning.. But now I ask them to post in the forums..

sjj
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 06:17:25 am »

To the newbies, moderators are not god, if you have a question, post it in the forum, we can't solve every one of your problems...

To the mods, simply ignore these PMs...
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 06:21:10 am »

Well said sjj.. Wink

error398
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 10:36:33 pm »

we are as moderator.. just monitoring the forum.. not include servicing via PM LOL
motomaniacs
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 02:11:19 am »

i like what sjj said...
moderator is not a god...
so for everyone who send PM and i didn't answer PLEASE FORGIVE ME

cheers
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 06:13:03 am »

I wonder how it came to the mind of the person to copy a message and paste it to 5 different people, when it is the same simple to paste it once in a topic...

darwin_rodgers
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 01:46:03 pm »

yeah hahah maybe they are newbie they don`t know it but now they now it thnx to this tread
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 04:21:18 pm »

They are shy....he he he.... Smiley
error398
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 07:14:47 pm »

sometime.. newbie didnt know how to use forum..

@phill
can u make more accuracy at search option.. bcoz when im searching something.. its not recognize my text..
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 07:44:05 pm »

agreed.....the result are a little bit crazy..... Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting